Below are three areas for information on other members of your family. Please include all other adults, children and pets living in your home by clicking on the designated button.
Maximum number of adults reached.
Maximum number of children reached.
Maximum number of dogs reached.
Maximum number of pets reached.
"H.A.R.T (and ultimately the Board of the aforementioned) determines the eligibility criteria for adoption, decides which animals are eligible for adoption, and authorizes adopters from an approved list of applicants. H.A.R.T requires all interested parties to complete and submit an adoption application and may deny any application for any reason.
• I agree to a meet and greet with a H.A.R.T representative and the potential adoptee.
• I attest that I am 18 years of age and/or older and agree to provide proof of age accordingly.
• I grant permission to H.A.R.T to contact the personal references listed in this adoption application.
• I grant permission to H.A.R.T to contact the veterinary practitioners/practices listed in this adoption application.
• I agree to remit the current NON-REFUNDABLE fee, per animal, when deemed necessary by H.A.R.T (upon application approval and prior to the receipt/placement of the animal being adopted).
• I agree to a home visit prior to a potential adoption plus a follow-up, in-home visit, with a H.A.R.T representative after completion of a successful adoption.
• I agree I will not allow this animal to be used for research purposes of any kind.
• I agree I will be a responsible pet owner and provide the animal with adequate food, water, shelter, medical care, and exercise for its size and age.
• I agree I will not keep the animal chained or tied.
• I agree that in the event I choose not to keep, or for unforeseen circumstances cannot keep, an animal adopted from H.A.R.T, I MUST contact H.A.R.T before taking the animal to a shelter, animal control, selling the animal, or giving the animal away. H.A.R.T has first right of refusal to accept the animal back into rescue.
• I agree to allow H.A.R.T reclaim the animal, if upon investigation, the animal is not being properly cared for or if I have not complied with the provisions of the agreement. I agree to pay all costs necessary to enforce this application including reasonable attorney fees and all costs of litigation.
• I understand that animals can be unpredictable and H.A.R.T cannot anticipate or ensure unwanted behavior of animals adopted from H.A.R.T. I hereby accept the animal as is, assume all risks and responsibilities associated with ownership of the animal, including bites, and I hereby fully and completely release, indemnify, and hold harmless H.A.R.T, its directors, employees, and volunteers from any claim, cause or action, or liability of any sort of nature, whether known or unknown, directly arising out of or in connection with the adoption, care or ownership, maintenance, temperament, conduct or condition of the animal.Your initials acknowledge the aforementioned"
Please sign up for our newsletter for dog related tips and tricks and to get updates on our dogs & events!
Add Adults in Adopter Form
Add dogs in the house.
Add other pets in the house.